Heyyoooooo! Hi. Hey. Yellow. It has been forever since I’ve updated this here blog. Literally more than half a year has went by and I’ve done nothing but touch up the site a bit and contemplate what to write. But this isn’t all my fault. Life happened. As it usually does. A lot has happened since last year. Like a hell of a lot. Between meeting the love of my life to moving out to finally getting my license (*high fives 16-year old Travis*) to everything in-between, it’s been a beautiful change of pace for me. My last con was SDCC last July, I’ve grown to appreciate so many other things, I’ve come to know more about myself in all the best and worst ways. It’s been CHANGE AFTER CHANGE AFTER CHANGE and that’s okay! I’m happier than I’ve ever been and have been slowly getting back into my little hobby/side project, TTG aka this here site and YouTube channel.

I’ve been uploading videos weekly over on YouTube with help and motivation from Isaac. It’s been great and I realize every time I edit a video as to why I started making videos in the first place. It’s fun! But I have been neglecting this here site/blog/passion of mine so I want to try to make a better effort at updating. I’d love to do more journal type blog posts like I’ve been doing for years and also more involved stuff like DIY’s, reviews, etc. The usual stuff. So in attempt to start blogging again and moving forward with all my tiny passion projects, I figured I’d update you all on everything. There’s so much more that’s happened. What I’ve listed above is just the surface but I’ll save that for my autobiography. (Lolololol!)

But for now, I’d like to share my Star Wars Celebration Orlando schedule! I’m planning on meeting every single friend of mine whose attending but figured I’d share my schedule for my sake and also for anyone who wants to try and catch me throughout the con. Some of these panels overlap, but I like to have options incase something falls through. You should’ve seen my first SDCC schedule. Yikes. In addition to everything below, I’ll probably be at Disney Springs most nights, eating, relaxing, shopping. Take a look and let me know what panel you’re most excited for!

THURSDAY:

– 40 Years of Star Wars

April 13, 2017, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– The Growing Galaxy of Women’s Star Wars Fashion

April 13, 2017, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, Star Wars Collectors’ Stage – W307, 3rd Floor

– Dave Filoni: Animated Origins and Unexpected Fates

April 13, 2017, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– Food and Fandom: Star Wars Recipes

April 13, 2017, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Star Wars University – W300, 3rd Floor

– LGBTQ+ in the Galaxy Far, Far Away (MY PANEL!! Me and a few friends will be doing this! Come see us discuss sexuality in Star Wars!)

April 13, 2017, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM, Star Wars University – W300, 3rd Floor

FRIDAY:

– Star Wars: The Last Jedi

April 14, 2017, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– The Making of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Maybe, Ashley Itty Bitty signing at 1:15pm)

April 14, 2017, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– The Heroines of Star Wars (with Ashley Eckstein and Amy Ratcliffe!!)

April 14, 2017, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– How to Start Podcasting Like a Jedi Master

April 14, 2017, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM, Celebration Podcast Stage – W310, 3rd Floor

– Mark Hamill’s Tribute to Carrie Fisher

April 14, 2017, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Celebration Stage – Chapin Theater, 3rd Floor

– Special Celebration Screening: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Star Wars: A New Hope

April 14, 2017, 7:30 PM – 11:55 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

SATURDAY:

– The Force of Fan Fashion

April 15, 2017, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM, Star Wars Collectors’ Stage – W307, 3rd Floor

– Star Wars Rebels Season Four Sneak Peek

April 15, 2017, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– Del Rey Books

April 15, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, Behind-The-Scenes Stage – W304, 3rd Floor

– Star Wars and Disney Parks: A Galaxy in the Making

April 15, 2017, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

– These Are Not The Writers You Are Looking For: Bloggers Discuss Writing About Star Wars

April 15, 2017, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM, Star Wars Fan Stage – W308, 3rd Floor

– Special Celebration Screening: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.

April 15, 2017, 6:00 PM – 11:55 PM, Star Wars Galaxy Stage – Valencia ABC, 4th Floor

SUNDAY:

– Hamill Himself

April 16, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, Celebration Stage – Chapin Theater, 3rd Floor

– Women in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

April 16, 2017, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Star Wars Fan Stage – W308, 3rd Floor

OTHER EVENTS

• Friday: The Dorky Diva meet up! -7PM, Rosen Centre Hotel lobby
  • Friday: Ashley photo/autograph session, Topps Autograph Hall, 5:30pm-7:30pm
  • Friday: Ashley Itty Bitty signing! – Hallmark, #2928, 1:15-2:15pm
  • Friday: Ashley workout routine! – Force for Change booth #3650, 12:45
  • Saturday: Ashley meet and greet at Celebration store, 10-10:30am
  • Saturday: Ahsoka poster signing, Barnes and Noble Booth, 12-1pm
  • Saturday: Ahsoka Lives Day! 2-3pm, main lobby stairs (Lobby B)
  • Saturday: Champions of Cosplay, Celebration Stage, Chapin Theatre, 3:30-5:00pm
  • Sunday: Ashley meet and greet, Celebration store, 11:30-12:00
  • Sunday: Ashley workout routine! – Force for Change booth #3650, 12:30

I can’t wait for SWCO! Between Star Wars and friends, it’s going to be an AMAZING time. 🙂

MTFBWY,