Hermione-Potterweek-Badge-Common-Room-7-days-of-potter-600x222It’s Potterweek day 4! I’m obsessed with this whole Potterweek prompt and I wished that it was a year long thing because I could talk about Harry Potter 24/7. (If you want to join, click here!) So far we’ve covered our origin stories, favorite characters, and our HP theories. Today’s prompt is all about our Hogwarts houses and our thoughts and all that cool stuff.

IMG_8998First off, RAVENCLAW FTW! I am a Ravenclaw, here my *CAW*. I’ve been Ravenclaw for only a few years now, after identifying as a Gryffindor for most of my entire childhood. I realized while I am party Gryffindor at heart, I most relate to Ravenclaw. Also I love the colors blue, black, and silver.

This wasn’t the case though when I first made my Pottermore account. It sorted me into Gryffindor and basically left me with a severe case of identity crisis. To recitfy this situation, I made another account and made it sort me into my rightful house. And even though it now says Ravenclaw, I can’t help but feel like Gryffindor is where I was meant to be… OH WELL!

IMG_9167What house are you?!

MORE POSTS IN THIS SERIES:

PotterVerse!

PotterPeeps!

PotterPonderings!

PotterHouse!

PotterParks!

PotterPowers!

Potpourri!

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “#Potterweek: PotterHouse – Day 4

  1. Let me start by telling you you’ve got a really cute blog here! I wish I had come across PotterWeek earlier it would have been fun to do. According to Pottermore I’m a Hufflepuff but I believe I’m 60% Hufflepuff and the rest 40% Gryffindor. πŸ™‚

  2. #PotterWeek really could be a yearlong thing and I’d be so okay with that! I’m always intrigued to hear house-sorting stories, and I’m glad you’re a Ravenclaw and feel so at heart πŸ™‚

    (I somehow stumbled across you from Mia and Nina’s SDCC posts this year and have no idea how I’ve not come across your blog before! Hello!)

  3. #PotterWeek really could be a yearlong thing and I’d be so okay with that! I’m always intrigued to hear house-sorting stories, and I’m glad you’re a Ravenclaw and feel so at heart πŸ™‚

    (I somehow stumbled across you from Mia and Nina’s SDCC posts this year and have no idea how I’ve not come across your blog before! Hello!)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s