It’s officially 2015! When did this happen?! I thought for the first post on TTG, 5 Fandom Friday seemed perfect! Especially with todays topic: New Years Fandom Resolutions!
1. Read more!! I definitely read more last year than the year before, so I’m excited to dive back into it again this year. My goal is 50 books and I’m pretty positive I can do it. I recently bought a Kindle and some new books I’ve been wanting to read for a while, so I’m set for the time being!
2. Tattoos! 2015 is the year of tattoos… for me at least. I have two set up and, while I won’t reveal their design or anything, I am super excited to finally get them. Both mean the world to me and I can’t wait to make them permanent!
3. STAR WARS! One other Fandom goal for this year is to go to the world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Dreaming much? Yes. But stranger things happened in 2014, so my fingers are crossed!
4. Write, write, write! Not necessarily a “Fandom” goal, but my primary writing subjects are fandom related. I want to write more this year. Not just entertainment news, but other stuff as well. What is “other stuff”? I’m still trying to figure it out.
5. BE HAPPY! 2015 is going to be the best, I can already tell, but I just want everyone to remember, no matter what you do, just be happy doing it! Whether that’s blogging, tweeting, writing, or even eating snacks at 4am outside of Hall H… just remember to always do what makes you happy and makes you feel great. (Okay, maybe eating snacks at 4am outside of Hall H in the freezing cold won’t make you feel great, the end result is pure happiness. Right? Right.)