Yay! It’s time for another 5 Fandom Friday! This weeks topic is comfort foods that always make us feel better. I have a bajillion, so narrowing down this list was quite the challenge, I must say. Let’s get
1. Red Velvet Cheesecake! (From The Cheesecake Factory!) While I’m vegan now, I still consider this one of my top comfort foods. It’s the absolute best!
2. Fruit Pebbles! Fruity Pebbles is the best cereal that has ever graced this world. I don’t eat it all the time, but when I do, it always makes my day!
3. Pretzels? I just really love pretzels! Especially the little tiny ones in the bags. They’re so good and I could eat a million of them. (Not literally. I’d probably pass out from dehydration.)
4. Lo Mein! I love lo mein by itself. Veggie lo mein is great, but lo mein plain is even better! I could eat it everyday and, recently, I have been. Yum!
5. Pez! Yep! Pez is on my list and I’m not ashamed. I love Pez and I’ve been finding myself eating more and more recently. (What’s your favorite Pez flavor and dispenser?!)
Some honorable mentions: Soy iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks and red velvet vegan cupcakes from Sprinkle’s!