The rules of the award:
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Let’s get started…
1. I am addicted to attending cons. I attend about 5 different conventions around the U.S. every year and that’s not even counting the random ones that pop up here and there. Cons are my happy place and while I’ve considered cutting back on cons so I can travel to other places, I don’t think I could do it. At least not right now.
2. I spend way too much time on the internet. Like a lot. Whether that be writing, Netflix, Facebook, or Twitter, I definitely feel like I need to cut back and I try, but then Netflix happens and oh well.
3. I am horribly shy! If we haven’t met before, then I get in this weird mode where my brain runs a million miles per hour trying not to sound stupid. BUT this is different for cons. When I’m at a convention, I feel so relaxed and can talk to anyone like we’ve been friends forever.
4. I always plan a bunch of really awesome (in my opinion) blog posts way ahead of time and I never get to them! It could be months till I get to it and even then, I might not write it out.
5. I collect toys, books, and movies! I’m always on the hunt for something new!
6. I buy lots of shirts. Maybe too many. Oh, who am I kidding? I have a whole closet full of shirts and they were only purchased within 2013.
7. I’m obsessed with everything from the 80’s and 90’s! Whether that be TV shows, fashion, or toys, I just REALLY love those eras.
Now I’m supposed to nominate 15 bloggers, but I don’t know that many and many of the ones I do have already been nominated, so I’ll nominate: