I saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 this past Saturday and LOVED IT! I thought I’d share some of my favorite things about the movie with you guys.
1. Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy are the most perfect couple! The fact that Andrew and Emma are a couple in real life is too amazing. I love seeing them together!
2. Harry Osbourne! Dane DeHaan is a phenomenal actor and made me really like his character. I’m super excited to see more of him in the future!
3. Aunt May! Sally Field always does a terrific job portraying her!
4. The Green Goblin was all sorts of cool! Even though he doesn’t have much screen time, I really enjoyed what was shown.
5. The graduation scene. Oh so sweet!
6. The fact that it all takes place in NYC. I’m such a sucker for films that take place there, so of course it would make my list.
7. The score. While some people had a problem with the dubstep, I actually enjoyed it during Electro’s scenes.
Those were some of my favorite moments! I loved, loved, LOVED this film! I’ll hopefully do a full review either when I see the film again (which I’m not 100% sure I want too because of THAT scene) or when it comes on DVD (which needs to hurry and happen now!!). Let me know your favorite moment from the film in the comments below. I’d love to hear!
Thanks for reading!